Friday, August 20, 2004

take my daughter to work day!

Hello there I,
it's friday again!!! i get to take my daughter to work today (she's 12 & she can take care of herself while i'm working...so, no problema...), also my boss is not in, the other big cheese is on vacation & it's casual day too! we get to hang out in the city after work ( which is an early day for me...i'm off by 4pm) so what better way to spend this day but with my daughter?! Moms gotta get a break too once in a while, of course Dads too should be allowed to take their kids (not toddlers of course or babies unless the company offers back-up daycare, which is great)...We just don't get enough time to spend w/ our kids when we work full-time in an ofc., the weekends are just too short!, & before we know it they're off to high school & dating & have no more time to spend w/ their cornball parents...boo hoo....anyway, if i can find a home-based business or some part-time career...that would be ideal!
anway, my daughter is rushing me...not nice), just wanted to jot down some of my to-do today:

1) try to work till about 3:30 or 4pm...keep my girl busy, she's gotta get on this computer & play some games.
2) after work, go to Chi-town - my daughter wants to go get a hair-styling/trim of her long, long hair.
3) whle in Chi-town - get some dimsum snacks & bubble tea maybe. buy some goodies for the folks at home...
4) go home, & hang-out w/ my little boy & my hubby.

(& the start of the weekend) hooray!

ok, that's it, gotta sign off...guess what song is playing right this very second....
my fave - JT's "Fire & Rain" -
(? could the day be moreperfect than this???)
...."thought i'd see U one more time again? JT asks, & i agree...i know i will see U one more time again...at least before my life expires (wow, here's the drama queen again :)

till then, au revoir mon amour,




No comments: