Wednesday, August 18, 2004

should i change my blog title?

Good Morning I,
not much to say today. just been thinking that i should change my blog title...i mean if i were to write a book i wouldn't call it - "& the journey continues...", it's too cliche, over-used & beaten down the road littered with wanna-ba-writers hung-over w/ their own self-worth & obsessive thoughts...oops, not referring to me of course. so, i was debating what is a perfect title for this journal>>>

1) my secret love affair (sounds great & mysterious but corny at the same time...)
2) "Truth is stranger than fiction" - but this has been used a million times!
3) Who Am I? - is good, but too existentialist for those ordinary day--to-day musings...
4) "raison-d'etre" - cool, but i'm not even French!
5) voices in my head - this has a certain ring to it...i kinda like it, but now for the next step...

So, it's just one of those boring days, we all have lots of those...
not much to rant & rave about, & too tired to really try...i'll just take it easy today.
too early in the morning to be tired already!
well, here's one good thing, this little song playing in my head this morning was:
"Honey Pie" by the Beatles ( & a cover done by Tuck & Patti which is great too!)
...i love this song, for those cloudy,gloomy days...it's sure to pick u up.
...anyway, here goes: "honey pie, u are driving me crazy, i'm in love but i'm lazy...
la, la,la, la ...la, honey pie, my position is tragic...i'm in love but it's ...."
( i don't know all the lyrics...sorry).
but the melody & the rhythym sure is good...
so till then,
happy singing,

now it's 5:10 pm (NY time)
i just changed my blog title to : voices in my head.... ( not the most original i know, but somehow this resonates more for me right now...i'm sure i could change it again later on, during the many more blogs, months & months later...) ohh, i forgot another good one, "talking to myself" or "writing for herself" (but that's not in 1st person, which I AM.) this is so great, i don't feel lonely & alone knowing so many people out there are also blogging their funny tragic life stories...
life is amazingly simple & complex at the same time...
well till the next blog, SEE Y'All.

No comments: