Thursday, March 03, 2005

"SO LONELY"

*listening & blogging to the very best of STING & THE POLICE!!!
my all-time favorites...

Oh my God,
i could go on & on
with this blogging
while listening to my best of the best - Sting's songs....

"i hope that someone gets my...
i hope that someone gets my...
message in a bottle,...
YEAH!"


seems i'm not alone being alone....
a hundred million castaways
looking for a Home...."

someday, maybe
someone will get my message in this blogger....(LOL)

but i'm not really sending out an SOS...
just need to release...
the best kind of therapy...
release, & breathe....
Ommmmmmm .....In......
Ommmmmmmm.....Out.....

so what about today huh?
not much really,
just happened to take a 1/2 fair share day off from work
so i could do my dentist appt. thing,
& there was J&R records...
so there, i went shopping....a little...
& tho i must've had The Police's old records,
i still wanted to have this one...
this definitive collection of....
their very best of....
I agree, i love it...
& it's quite uplifting & inspiring....
especially as it reminds me of my wild college days...
where i would dance punk-rock (not Goth - just to set things straight)
to the Police's beats...even by myself on the dancefloor
till i work up a sweat....
I love to dance...
that was one of my ways of losing myself...
in the song, the beat, or just the emotions inside it....

i want to talk lightly tonight...
it's nightime here already....7:19pm on my PC watch...
i wonder how other bloggers are doing?...
sure is a lot of fun here...

so, after a little of this,
a little bit of that too...
i'm going to prepare a light dinner
tonight it might just be hotdogs with onion relish & honey mustard
with some cream of mushroom soup...
not too hungry,
but need to eat too.

i wonder,
am i being extreme right now???
am i being my Bipolar Highness???
that's the new term i coined for mySelf...
whenever IT (whatever IT may be) hits me...
that I am indeed a Goddess...
a Royal Highness of my own dominion & creation,
which is nothing but my little world....
the world that i am creating,
& creating for my kids,
for their world too...

the future is way too far to see...
NOW, HERE is all i got...
& Wow, ain't i the Lucky One
I GOT my little boy Diego by my side here....
quietly listening to Mommmy's keyboard typing away & the music....
listening to Sting's music with me,
how much more special a moment is this?!

as i promised him once i'm finished for now on this PC....
he will help me & be the sous-chef assisting me
with the dinner preparations.
Oooh, how formal!

so much fun....
i assigned my hubby to toast the bread just right,
& i will take care of the rest...
including the ambience....
do u want candle-light with that hotdog dinner please???
oh, would u please?
maybe some more Sting music so i don't get hungry....
& all i'll be doing is listening as i cook,
& as i eat...
hmmm, that would make me somewhat disconnected right?
wrong, we will all have to connect while eating dinner
& listening to music at the same time....
ain't nothin wrong with that Baby!

well,
too bad
i gotta go for now...
later again,
Maybe....

"i'll be watching U....
every step u take,
every move u make,
every game u play,
every bond u break.....
.....i'll be watching U...
every single day..."

LOL
;) J



No comments: