Friday, September 03, 2004

well...Hello again!

Good Morning I,
i dont know what happened, but my blogsite wasnt working for a week there...i couldnt type anything in my text box at my work pc, & now that i'm trying it at home... it's working!? hmm, maybe the help desk performed some magic tricks & now it's fixed. maybe i'm only supposed to blog at home?! but i'm usually so busy here...

anyway, i am at home again...took a day off for Labor Day holiday & just catch up on some chores around the house, help my daughter get her closet/clothes get organized, do laundry & all that good stuff. (so i am quite busy & don't have a lot of time to blog ;)
it's great to work at home tho, i'm listening to my music of someone who sounds so eerily like Billie Holiday (Madeline Peyroux) with some really good musicians like Marc Ribot on guitar, etc...it's so cool! i love listening to jazz in a minimalist, clean, technically perfect & really relaxed recording...this is the kind of music i want to record w/ my own songs...hmm, maybe someday...ha, ha, ha, - when the kids are all off to college or somethin' & i got all this space & time to work on my unfinished projects...(when will that ever happen??)

no regrets, "je ne regrette rien"...

...i'm just enjoying my time w/ the kids & finding the right path for me in terms of career...i know that by next year it will be clearer to me...i think i'm gonna pave the path to changing my career into the teaching field. I love teaching kids, i think i'm gonna love that challenge....also that will give me a little space to further my Yoga...maybe i can become a Yoga instructor?, if i don't like teaching in classrooms w/ discipline-challenged kids...we'll see.

for now, what else is new?
well, for one thing, i was able to silence the voices in my head, these past week when my blogsite wasnt working... just read some meditation books & listened to those voices...let them rant & rave inside me...with no need to react, just letting them be. My hubby gave me some peace & quiet, one day that Saturday, he took our little boy to the skate park to leave me all by myself to wrestle w/ my thoughts...those voices!....

i'm thankful for him that now he knows when to leave me alone. when he came back that night, i was much better. i already cried my heart out, watched some nice movie at home, wrote on my journal...until i got tired & those voices finally let me sleep....
there's just too much in this world that we can't change it seems, the more we try to change things, or people, or how people react to things, the more they stay the same way...over-reactionary & not wanting to change....Time is my only friend in times like these...i just let time pass & later on, things get clearer....the sun shines out from behind the muggy clouds...
let nature heal my soul. let the waves subside & become calm again.

one thing really special this past weekend, i asked for a sign from God, that my angel will show me a sign of where i should take my life...with my hubby as my partner or just as a friend, if that's how we're meant to be...in the end.

- Later on in life, i will look back to this moment, this "catharsis" when i listened to the signs from my angel...& i will thank God for giving me the peace & quiet to really hear what He's trying to tell me. (is it something He's been trying to tell me all along, but i've been wanting to stay in my own mud...) Where i've been wrong, & where i've been too hard on myself & people around me wishing them to change sooner than time permits. this is what i mean, only time will prove what's right...what the right thing to do is...

so much for that, so Ms. Billie, thanks for the music, the inspiration....
Life is beautiful when seen through rose-colored glasses....i want to see the world in roses, not in war, not in the deception of politicians, i will still cast my vote according to my beliefs & what my conscience whispers ...i still support all those who believe in change...for the better...but, i will do this while seeing the world in "roses"...
....my song for today is...."La Vie en Rose" (thanks Madeline Peyroux & Marc Ribot for the beautiful re-interpretation, & all the musicians who keep on making music...u guys are great...)


till then, always la vie en rose....

No comments: