Thursday, September 30, 2004

i promise to blog today :)

today i'm just trying to organize my thoughts,
i want to try a different style of blogging...
like i want to just state facts, just what IS...
without being too wordy, which i can be,
& i want to be careful with my ranting on & on...
i know this is a free site, but that doesnt give me license to just rant & rave on & on...like there's no tomorrow! *(but, isnt' that what u intended this blog to be for anyway???)
this time, i just want my blog to be less
of what my interpretations are to events in my life
and more - of what really is...what really happened or is happening,
then again the question becomes
what's real to me?
...it's a matter of perception, it gets really subjective doesn't it?...so don't go there.
so, to state only the facts
* (without trying to be too emotional or reactionary)
It will be good exercise for my very busy mind...
i want to be centered...that's what i want.
I want this blog to reflect that i am on my way to finding that center...
that balance.

so- off to my new adventure in blogging...later on...
i will come back & write just what's so...
for me, for today,
for now...
no more dwelling in the murky hidden, yucky past...& all its multidimensional
interpretational yuckisms.... i'm so through with all that drama.
Next time around my friend, you will read me as...
the one who is centered...
the one who knows what she's blogging about,
the one who won't waste your time & my time for that matter
with unnecessary words & meaningless self-chatter
(*but isn't that what this blog was originally intended for???)
- ok, i hear U... u unstoppable voices!
just go ahead, try to be quiet...
for a second, for a few moments,
while i think
& Blog myself out of here...

till then...ommm....

the seeker ;)

No comments: