Thursday, February 10, 2005

cloudy morning, but feeling better...

couldn't sleep at all last night tho,
i tossed & turned
even after meditation,
maybe i'm just a little wired...
so when i looked at my alarm clock & it said 3:30am
that's it, i had to get up & take some Tylenol PM,
it must've helped t0 calm me down a little
did some deep breathing,
then i drifted off to sleep.
Thank God.
today, it was cloudy in my commute
but it was ok,
a friend of mine,
i'd like to nickname Pop-eye (cause he reminds me so much of him...the cartoon character)
an older, well-travelled version of Pop-eye tho, very wise in his dry wit,
he's like another one of those kind strangers i meet along the way,
who just happens to be there...
to talk, even small talk,
when u need to...
we talk about what's on the news & stuff...
& whatever else,
it's good to be around people sometimes,
especially when u feel like ur up in the air again,
& need to be grounded...
so...
there,
this morning wasn't so bad at all...

they were playing "My Sweet Lord"
on the radio as i was getting dressed with my daughter...
for school & me for work...
that's our comforting routine...

so, on that note...
i'll end this blog for now...

"my sweet Lord,
i really wanna see U,
really wanna know U,
really wanna show U Lord...
that it won't take long my Lord...
my sweet Lord,
Hare Krishna,
Krishna, Krishna,
Hare Rama,
Rama, rama....
guru Rama....


George Harrison, he was ahead of his time...
all the Beatles are i think...
just a messenger of the times....

till next time,
a little tired still...
& gotta get home now...it's 5:20pm
take care ALL,
peace.
I hope it's peaceful wherever U'ALL are.
- J

No comments: