Monday, October 15, 2007

my friend

I can't stop thinking about my friend...
it's like every little thing he does is magic (to borrow from Sting :)
his capture of images, speak to my soul...
his quote of the day & music he listens to at the moment
reaches out to me too...
the way he talks about his kids & family
is so endearing to me...
i don't know why,
but i feel very close to him...
like i've known him for a while now...
even though i've really only known him since...
end of September this year...
that's less than a month i've known him...
He's the kind of friend i wanna keep for the rest of my life...
cause he makes me so happy.
His nature is so full of joy & inspiration
that it rubs off on you when you come in contact with him....
even through the world of ideas and images.
I think i will be sad if we can't be friends anymore...
someday...
i don't even want or expect anything from this friendship
except friendship...
i don't want it to go beyond that...
it's almost impossible anyway...
we're both taken and quite content in our own ways...
with our family lives...
& we live so far apart...him in the UK
and me in the middle of Georgia somewhere in the USA...
i just can't help myself...
loving every little thing about him...
he makes me laugh at little things,
his care and kindness move me beyond words...
what more can i say????

No comments: